Page views last month

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Celebrating an Angel

Pictures by Edmund Smith-Asante. All Rights Reserved (c)

Years ago when I joined the GCGL and I was being taken round the various departments I met an Angel and said to her 'Because I see you here I will join this family'. She looked at me and smiled.

Looking back I am so glad I made that choice because all through the years she has been one of the very amazing beings I have come across and she has truly been an Angel making me laugh when I am down and her presence alone has given me strength to work even when I am weak and tired.

Bless you for being such an awesome friend Mrs Elizabeth Okwabi. Your family is truly blessed and I join them to celebrate you as you mark another milestone.

































No comments:

Post a Comment